Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's 4am and I can't sleep


I like this website. It would appear I am addicted to laughing.

Weird post apocalyptic dreams involving me, my friend Nanny, and some weird boat trip down the Mississippi running from a monster while trying to decide whether to bring the first aid kit or just pick one up from an abandoned grocery store along the way.

Needless to say, after all that adventure, I woke up exhausted this morning. But those great northern beans and chow chow were awesome that I cooked last night!

Boo. Yea!

Also, can someone explain to me Toto's "Africa?" Like wtf is going on in that song? I just can't wrap my brain around it. Thanks in advance!


Also I'm totally digging Kanye's 808s and Heartbreaks or whatever it's called. "Memories made in the coldest winterRRRR." It's so Prince-ish. So badical.

No comments: