Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We want the funk and nothing else will do

-------------
My first garden club meeting was a success!!! I was so happy about it, learned a little, met some great women, etc etc. More importantly, it was a lot of fun!

--------------
I don't know what's in the water, but the last few days I have had the best hair evar!
--------------
My favorite bit from Talk Soup, has their own album out on itunes now! If you've got some kids, make them dance, dance!!!


YO Gabba Gabba!!

Doesn't that just kill you?! I love that show bc it's like P-Funk for lil'uns!!!
And we all know, I make my funk the P-Funk!
---------------

I have so much work to accomplish today.
---------------
Hours of entertainment.

---------------
Is it lime beer thirty yet? Crysee, I am so ready to plan San Diego! Are you ready to ride in classy trashy style?



Do you think Hertz will have this available? haha!

---------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh for realz...
Can't wait!!
I was out til 2:30 last night enjoying this fine city...and now it's 7:15 and I'm hating life in this fine city. Ah well, win some lose some ;)