Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dreamer in My Dreams

Wilco radio is playing me some good upbeat tunes today. Today is a much better day than yesterday. It has to be right? I'm still riding the momentum wave of coming home, Hubs understanding me, us running off to play an hour of sweaty run around tennis (fun!), and then grilling sweet salt steaks, knitting, sleeping sleeping sleeping. I was deep into it by 9pm. It was perfect. All the windows in the house open. Cool rain mist (that turned into swamp sludge this morning but you know...).

So.

I'm still behind in work. But I feel better about it. My hair is growing out and I feel better about that. I'm ready for Hogs v. Texas. I'm ready to ride my bike. I'm ready to play more tennis! Talk about fun! My forearm is so sore but we were getting it! It's so much better, our quality of life, to be in such better health than ever. It's good. It's really good.

No comments: