Monday, September 8, 2008

Put your hands on the wheel, let the golden age begin


OMFUG

I was so in no way to be made to laugh today. Work stuff sucks it sometimes!

But I think I'm better now. And now I really am because I just remembered what else wonderful this weekend brought me, I'm gonna do it! I'm reaching for the stars so I can fall on a cloud (or whatever the hell that Chi-Town Kanye Chris Martin song is talking about, I mean Kanye and Chris Martin, together, really? REALLY?) I'm getting an iphone!

I need it. I.need.it. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED it. Really. For reals. Need.

So anyway Hubs is looking up when my cell phone plan expires and then I can get one. I played with enough of them this weekend that I'm no longer clumsy finger phobic. I really think I can do it! Plus I'm not the only non-tech savvy gal pal I know who also wants one. And that makes me feel better, always, being part of a majority. ha.

Anyway so relieved this mother f-ing day is almost over for me. Seriously. Then it's me times on the bike, grilled steaks, and Scrabble. Perfect.

No comments: