Thursday, February 21, 2008

I made a friend of the western sky


BIGNONIA CAPREOLATA, aka Papaw's Cross Vine.

Went to a house auction today. V. interested in seeing more. I have a lot of interest, and honestly experience, in this family house flipping business I guess I've joined. And it's obvious my opinion is wanted but in other way's it's frustrating. I'm so easy to have a temper right now, (I finally had to get off the prednisone) and the crazy appetite is gone, the crazy high. But now I feel really low. Really depressed. I guess it's made me sensitive. I had no idea I would react so strongly to the juice but it's made me a mess. Anyway I'm easily frustrated. With my brother, with work, with friends, with me. With my ever present poison ivy induced leprosy. Jesus.

So I know when my body gets back regulated it will all pass. Sometimes I just wish I didn't feel like I was in a competition for living. And that I didn't still feel hurt by a certain friend. And that the weather wouldn't be so shitty. I think if I could just get well enough to get back to working out or working in my yard, it would help.

Just more of the same. Big news, I'm still in a funk.

No comments: