Wednesday, February 27, 2008

God isn't one of these // former or latter


pink powderpuff



We have a newly bone colored tile bathroom!! It's beautiful and huge looking (of course there's nothing in there to take up space) and, as of yesterday, we have a beautiful new European style shower door.

It's all coming together so well. Would be appropriate that this would have then been such a crazy month. So much will lost. So much work achieved. Orwell.

Hubs is in Washington DC because he's a big time PR guy fighting for farmers's rights. It's damn sexy. I'm working on moisturizing my now just extremely dry, albeit no longer poisonous, skin. Not very sexy. But while Husband is gone, it's good time for me to get a few surprises done for him. Finishing his office is one. Lampshades done. File cabinet done tonight. Out with that old gross metal thing. And then it'll be done! His man cave will be fully functional, stylish, sexy, and musical. Perfecto!

Is it terrible that I'm delving back into Phish? I'm sorry but I can't help it. I've always loved that band.

I've been slacking on Spanish. My mind just hasn't been into it. I'm working on getting the yard cleaned up more while Hubs is gone. That I enjoy. I have a whole gardening itune playlist for my shuffles, complet avec Phish. They make good plant food.

Anyway. A hair trim is in the works. Especially after my dream last night. Thank you! Mr Romanian man I've never seen. That was intense, and shocking. Even for me.

Also cleaning out the closets. Dusting. Watching my movies. I finished Notes on a Scandal last night. It was good. Intriguing. Mostly just nice to look at Cate Blanchett. I just don't know how she does it.

So who knew Arkansas winter hardy ferns require full sun? Um hello? They're ferns!

No comments: