Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the words are coming out all weird



This is what I want my backyard to look like. I must invest in ferns this year.

______________________
Yesterday was horrible and bad. The steroids really went to my head, or they had been collectively cumulatively going to my head and decided yesterday was their day to strike. I've never felt so out of my f-ing gourd before. Poor friends had to help me calm down. Poor Husband had to help me calm down. I keep wanting to think my poison ivy is getting better but I just don't know. And I'm getting down to the dregs of my meds and hoping I don't need more but not understanding why I'm not significantly better by now. And I'm tired, exhausted by wide awakenings at 3am (on the dot since I started taking the stuff) and my mind, emotions, body are just spent.

Kids! Don't do the juice! It'll only get you in the end. (And despite my insane appetite, my ladies swear my end is shrinking, which is pretty cool but so not worth it!)

I am so proud of Husband, that work sends him all over the country on a regular basis. I highly think he's earned it. But I sure will miss him when he's gone.

No comments: