Wednesday, January 2, 2008

They see me mowing my front lawn



Husband, you're right. The last 3 weeks have been the best weeks ever.

You can't see it in the background but the Absolute bottle I brought (thanks Matty Beachboards!) was enclosed in a plastic disco ball case that the guys then promptly hung up. Driving around on an empty lake in the Mothaship in the freezing cold was only worth it to see all those stars. Husband and I have made our new year's resolutions and they mostly involve less stress, more gym. Also hitting up Elvis's Memphis, Japan, and France this year.

One of my mom's oldest friends just up and died. And mom is a few years older. We're going to the visitation tomorrow. Tuff stuff, that mortal coil.

No Country for Old Men is a good enough read. It helps to see Tommy Lee Jones as Bell. The Road was a much more interesting book though. Blood Meridian is next.

Lumnch!

No comments: