Wednesday, October 24, 2007

there’s nothing like us

Have "Wake Up Alone" by Amy Winehouse stuck in my head and it's making me kinda sad but I can't think of another song and the phone's ringing too much to actually listen to music right now so ah.

But it's a great great song. And she's a good good singer and she arranged all the music on the album. Crack ho or no, I'm pretty impressed. Anne is going to be her for Halloween. In the ways I'm glad we'll be out of town and hanging with children, I'll miss Halloween. Chris and I always have the best costumes.

Reconnecting is weird how it makes me happy.

Hanging with children is going to be weird seeing as how it's all I can do to convince myself that is NOT my bio clock ticking. It's getting harder and harder. I'm too scared and too young, I tell myself. But all I want to do is love everything I tell myself. It won't be as glam as all that I tell myself. Unconditional love? I tell myself.

hmmm...malaise...nice.

So apparently The Hills is fake. Duh. Get over it. Internet gossip is letting me down today. And the sun. It was sunny for about 5. Ugh. I guess again no tennis.

No comments: