Friday, May 11, 2007

I came out, I said hi

I love you I love you I love you I love you.

People can't change; not sobriety, not prayer, not discipline, not education, not deliverance, not trumpets, not existentialism, not poetry, not Bjork, not dragons' breath, not Pottery Barn, not acid trips, not power sales, not Gucci suits, not cannibalism, not inventory adjustments, not crystal ships, not soul patrol, not chakra testing, not clown cars, not hurricane force winds, not china patterns, not stealing, not PhDs, not wedding rings, not miniature Coke cans, not mother's love, not prom, not orchid Fridays, not house cats, not street urchins, not magic lamps, not Woody Allen, not Flowers for Algernon, not you and not me.

But that's okay. I forgive it all. I love you I love you I love you I love you.

No comments: