Sunday, January 14, 2007

i love my trumpet

So I got married, I'm selling my business, I'm working my brain way overtime, we're setting our home up (it's kick ass) but also looking to the future, (all this work, what's then the point?) and I'm trying to fashion on a new career for myself. It's good times but my dreams won't let me go. And they're weird. And they involve people and places I don't want to go visit again or have never visited. Last night, I was being driven by an old boyfriend's little brother in a brand new HUGE shiny copper colored (my guest bathroom that i'm working on currently) Winnebago (supposed to represent how I feel about myself, bright shiny new and huge apparently). And we are all over the road. And he's driving me and all my wedding party girls. And he's swerving and we lose a few girls who get run over, (sorry Amy) but they're fine and we're partying, looking good, having a blast, then I keep seeing him and I'm instantly so angry at him (bc in my dream flashback he's been caught lying to me)(it's been a while, SL, let's let it go now) but I can't and it's his brother that's driving! Life's a bitch! And it's supposed to represent, the whole dream bc I'm "intuitive" that I'm headed in a good new direction and this person reappearing is actually NOT a person I have unfinished business with (sorry AJ) but aspects of my own personality I'm unhappy with. I was unhappy then and still have some of those traits from that time. When I move beyond that behavior/feelings/emoticons, then I'll quit the dreams. And go back to magic carpet flying dreams. I had one of those once, as a kid. It was unbelieveable.

So where to start

No comments: