Friday, November 5, 2010

If it isn't penetration, then it isn't worth the kiss

Thanks Pedro the Lion for always providing such a cheery title line.



Sucker Punch: Ladies, even you can be a badass in 5 easy pieces.

So I'm all for a bunch of ladies kicking ass, not taking names. But I mean really, do we need another film positioning it's strong women into the center of a circle jerk? I'll probably at least rent it, but don't get me started on why films feel the need to put their female action heroines in Sailor Moon short skirts and thigh highs, bukkake centralism at it's best.  For those of you who haven't, your homework is reading John Berger's Ways of Seeing

2 comments:

Translation company said...

This is a great site. I am really very impress with your article.keep up post continue and stay tune with us.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<