Friday, December 12, 2008

Hollywood Swinging


I have come to put myself in her chains. Betty Page, you'll be missed.

Look at those curves!!!

-------------
Tomorrow is me and Ambler shopping day. She's got nursery stuff to buy and I have Christmas and junk shopping to look for. I'm ready to get into that cheesy Christmas spirit. I love buying all my stuff early to avoid the crowds but then I love getting a coffee and completely immersing in the crowds. People watching. Stocking buying. I haven't been so inspired this year though. It's hard to buy for my and Husband's family because they are each so unique that I really want to get them the right gift. And that takes time and thinking and looking and honestly, I've been less than inspired lately.

But I'm working on it. So you know, ho ho ho. The benefits are tri-fold.
------------------


I NEED THIS!!! I WANT THIS!!!

No comments: