Thursday, December 18, 2008

don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight

Crystal Bridges was linked on PostSecret today. I guess the PostSecret traveling show will be there. Weird! and Wonderful!

mmmm mmmm, I have a secret. I miss the hell out of you.

------------
I finally got a cool phone! No it's not an iphone but it's free, purple, has a camera, and plays mp3s! I've already loaded it up with a bunch of funk and soul. My ringtone rings true!!

CLASSY!

We just got the first one on Netflix last night. I am highly anticipating watching it after finishing Christmas shopping at the book store, picking up Chinese noodles, packing our bags for the weekend and finally sitting down.

------------
You better knock, knock, knock, knock on wood.

------------

I've got to get some piano practice squeezed in. I have been randomly working on the bridge to "She's Your Cocaine" just bc it's pretty and seems fairly easy. And it is but it came to me the other day where my rhythm was off (sometimes I just can't stomp it out) and I'm excited to get back to it.



I need a metronome. Photochrome!?

No comments: