Thursday, November 20, 2008

You are my sweetest downfall :: I loved you first

Favorite line from daily received chain email:

WARNING: The consumption of White Wine may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

hahahaha

Well I'm glad I could help Piper meet the man of her dreams last night because it was all I could do to keep talking to his friend. Shew. Like pulling teeth. I mean come on.

So, we've decided in my family this year that we'll just be getting the kids Christmas presents instead of everybody giving a bunch of gifts all around. Budgets are tight, etc. Chris and I are giving the family a heard of goats from Heifer Project to donate to a family somewhere. Maybe some rabbits and ducks too. Because I think that's awesome. That goat has devil eyes!



Don't trust that parrot. He's a liar!

Have so much to accomplish in the next few weeks:
-Friends in town for lunch Saturday. Rocky and Simon in town this weekend!
-Thanksgiving
-Plan Menu for party
-Buy food for party
-decorate for Christmas/party
-Clean house for party
-make food
-Garden Club buy food, make food, attend party
-Lizzie's in town!!!!
-Christmas party, party, party!
-Advent Women Bible study begins in there somewhere
-Shew!

No comments: