Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tell him get the bottles poppin' when they play my song



Don't have much to talk about, well news that's mine to share. Mostly just working my arse off, playing online Scrabble with Brenticus and Quentin, watching Hubs play BioShock (and loving it!! It's better than most tv shows!), reading Edith Wharton's Custom of the Country and loving it, sending all my love out to a certain friend who's always been my comrade in arms, listening to George Michael, buying Christmas decorations, finished the 2nd Annual Wilson Holiday Party Extravaganze (invites go out next week!!***), praying for my moma's MRI results to be good, ate some pizza (it was so yuuuum), dreamed that Central American gunmen terrorists were taking over my plaza set in the jungle and trying to convince my moma that it wasn't friendly fire, on a soup for lunch kick, totally ready to read Watchmen, finally, loving this, am so in love with my Husband and how he sleeptalks to me at night, am ready for Thanksgiving if only for the homemade cranberry sauce and cornbread dressing, excited to go buy vintage clothes for my 18 year old cousin for Christmas, and while I'm there, pick up a bunch of cool shirts for Hubs and some shirts for me to make my own braided belt, thankyouverymuch.

And that's really about all of it lately.

-----------------
***Hott single ladies get ready! It's confirmed: hott single bachelors lining up!!! I love my single friends! Fun times! I'm so ready for this party!!!

No comments: