Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blue in Green

You know how you have those friends that will never know how much they mean to you? Brenticus is that friend to me. I highly doubt he knows how our regular email Scrabble games really do keep me going sometimes. Or that time when he told me not to go to breakfast that one time. Man how I should have listened. I was never very good at listening to what I didn't want to hear.

Seafood gumbo for my soul. Husband, your jambalaya last night ruled me! I can't wait to get home and finish reading Custom of the Country while watching you play Bioshock. Our little domestic bliss.

(I just had to give up The Reef. I don't care what Henry James said. It was truly boring and awful. Took me about 2 weeks to read 50 pages awful because I kept falling asleep awful. But oh, my, how I do love my Penguin Classics!!)

No comments: