Thursday, November 6, 2008

Take the skin and peel it back // Now doesn't that make you feel better?

So it's been a million years, but here we go:

First, NIN was amazing. Hot hottie (yes Husband, you are correct, he is a most handsome damaged man) Trent Reznor and crew (Twiggy is looking real old FYI) put on an incredibly lighted show. The ambient was great. The rest was great. I think I've finally come out of the closet to admit that I really do, and always really have, liked Nine Inch Nails. Jake tells me this makes me hella lame but you know, whatever. I never really told anybody bc it's not like girls to like that kind of music. But there's always been something about machine music. Bjork. Tori. Tons others. They've all explored it. And I've always liked it.

Nine Inch Nails
Voodoo Music Experience at City Park
New Orleans, LA
10/25/08

999,999
1,000,000
Letting You
Discipline
March of the Pigs
Head Down
The Frail
Closer
Gave Up
The Warning
The Great Destroyer
Ghosts 5
Ghosts 25
Ghosts 19
Ghosts Piggy
The Greater Good
Wish
Terrible Lie
Survivalism
The Big Comedown
Ghosts 31
Only
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

Encore:
Echoplex
The Good Soldier
Hurt
In This Twilight

(Warning, the NIN pics are really awful. Sorry.)







(This was the ambient part of the show. It's all the new album stuff and it was v.cool live!)

No comments: