Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been a long time....


YOU MUST WATCH THIS, A LOT.


So we're a week behind in our tivo bc Husband and I just can't seem to get past the video above. Patton Oswalt is just a pure genius plus we've been long Tim and Eric fans. But this. This really tops it. Throughout the day, one of us would just play it bc we both knew it was on our minds from the constant eruptions of giggles.

We barely made it through Apocalypto for the giggles, and it was actually a really good movie (although the ending I'm a bit historically dubious of but you know, whatever Mel. You own that town!)

We could barely make it through buying groceries. Using the bathroom. Sleeping. It's that infectious, this video. And completely safe for work and whatever. Not that you care bc you're a bad ass, right? Am I right?

----------------------

Reading the Lost Sciptures of Thomas, Mary, and a bunch of other crazy Hebrews who's names I'm still learning how to pronounce. And why? Because Gnosticism is hott!

This weekend was great. I love the Travelers games. But White Water was prob. not the best idea. I'm ready to getting back to Sundays where I actually got a lot done. Although had I felt the best of all, I still wouldn't have been able to go anywhere for the video. Tim and Eric!!!

1 comment:

Sam K said...

Ye gods, that's funny. And will be in my head, all day.