Thursday, July 10, 2008

So Ruff, So Tuff

Awwww yea!

The beach was wonderful. Some of the most fun I've had in a long time. I really dig my family, extended and all. We know how to get down and act like a bunch of 10 year olds! haha Eventually I'll have some pictures to share. Until then, sit back, close your eyes, and imagine sea oats.

Anyway so we got back yesterday and today have to go do it all again at Wild River Country for Husband's company picnic. He was volunteered to run the bingo parlor and I'm coming to soak up some more rays! It should be fun and good BBQ so you know we'll be there!

Getting your stuff stolen completely sucks. The insurance won't pay the full coverage price until you send them in a receipt after you've bought the replacement item. They only give you market value which is a lot less and crappy. If you didn't hear me the 1st time, don't get broken into. So that makes us broke jokes. We ain't got NO monies until Tuesday payday which means we'll be making a cheap weekend of black beans and back porches!

Fine by me!

Anyway it's been really good to be in such good touch with people lately. Bdog and Sweet Pee have been making my days that much sweeter! Frankles, now it's your turn.

No comments: