Thursday, April 3, 2008

I second that emotion, AKA FLASHLIGHT!

Today is my 28th birthday and it's been a very long time coming. I wasn't supposed to be married before 30, and I'm married (to a wonderful Hubby). I wasn't supposed to ever live in LR again and here I am working to own a very successful medical supply business (doesn't sound that glam but I've been there, done that. Regular pay and vacation is pretty damn glam in my book). I've owned my own very successful and then not at all successful chain of retail stores. I am turning a new fitness leaf and my flexibility is coming back. I still fall in love with everyone all the time. I'm an intermediate level gardener who owns a hatchett and knows how to use it. I own a beautiful home. I hate waiting on surprises but then I secretly love them. I'm a huge Funk fan, Funk with a capital F. I've traveled the world. I will make it to India before 35. I've lived in New York and France and studied at university in both places. I have a strong spiritual self but I'm also very protective of my states's rights. I have strong family and strong friends who are constantly aweing me and being my role models. Good or bad, I'm always looking for the next thing. I'm working on turning my house into an organic one and Husband is working on turning it green. My dreams break my heart. My puppies are the funniest puppies. I love working hard and staying busy but I need my down time, my alone time. I wish I had not let go of my grandmother and could communicate with my oldest brothers. I'm so appreciative that my mother works so hard to keep our family united. My family rules. Now that I'm an adult, I love being outside. I do no like canoeing.

That pretty much sums me up so far. We'll see in a year.

2 comments:

Sam K said...

Happy birthday Sully!

I guess I better take that canoe I got you back to the canoe store...

Sully said...

I hope to see you this weekend, wink wink nudge nudge...