Monday, March 17, 2008

I kicked the habit, shed my skin

Bdog's baby shower went off swimmingly. I was so pleased. And then I got a 24 hour virus on top of having a couple drinks too many so we had to come home early where I had a fever. Woke up and was sick and then spent the rest of Sunday with a horrible head cold and fever. Yuck. But the party was great fun. And I knew I could be getting sick so I was super careful in making the food as to not spread the wealth.

More pandora funk radio today.

Drove to work with Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" one of my all time favorite songs. So that was a plus. Being all snotty. That is a minus.

Me and Jules get to plan our birthday Beltane this week. Send out the evite. Get the prep started. I'm SOO excited about Bday Beltane this year. Because being in LR vs Fay. maybe we won't get snowed out the 1st week of April. To make it easy, we're starting the party early. Like 1pm. Providing a keg but asking people bring food to share. Make it like a big picnic. We have horseshoes and badminton. A fire pit if it gets cool. I think it's going to work out great. All I really have to do is find a florist who can do me and Jules 2 flower crowns at a decent price. I'll have to start looking into that this week.

Hubs helped me get some yardwork done Sunday when I had an ounce of energy. He dug the holes, I dropped the bulbs. Perfect! We got Berlini and Tom Pouce Oriental lilies planted, Karl Rosenberg and Sandra Bernhardt peonies planted, and more ranuculus. Or as Hubs called it, redunkulous. I love him.

No comments: