Friday, January 4, 2008

Just like starting over,


I do it all for you.

Don't ask me how I got here, but I'm elbow deep in some trippy shit!

Fact 1: A ghost is born.
Ecclesiastes ii. 5: "I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits";

Fact 2: try modulating and articulating all the feelings that i have for u [dr.rock!]
What is VOC (Void-of-Course)?
When the Moon (emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time is best to do anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired. “Nothing will come of it!”

Fact 3: I fly like paper, get high like planes
Carl Jung painted Mandalas as a way to id sore spots in his psyche. (and I LOVE Carl Jung)

Fact 4: I fell in love with a girl. I fell in love once
Greek mythology did not recall, however, that in Crete there was a Lady who presided over the Labyrinth. A tablet inscribed in Linear B found at Knossos records a gift "to all the gods honey; to the mistress of the labyrinth honey." All the gods together receive as much honey as the Mistress of the Labyrinth alone.

Fact 5: Vunde gurunam caranaravinde
Zero Point, Circle, Completion of a Cycle when both aspects
of your soul merge then blink out of existence. Zero Point Merge is the coming together of the matter and antimatter aspects of your soul.
It is accompanied by a tone. The sound of a soul leaving the physical body is a 'thuup' noise that one hears when opening something Hermetically sealed, Hermes -- Thoth -- Zoroaster, Z (Zero), Zero Point, the seals are opened and the soul released.

Fact 6: don't think I'll be going as fast as I came
(Ouroboros is an ancient alchemy symbol depicting a snake or dragon swallowing its own tail, constantly creating itself and forming a circle.) It is the Wheel of Time - [used] to manifest grid programs that give the illusion of linear time allowing souls to experience emotions.

Norse Mythology - the serpent Jormungand, one of the 3 children of Loki - the Trickster who grew so large that it could encircle the world and grasp its tail in its teeth. (I've always loved a Trickster).

It could very well be used to symbolize the closed-system model of the universe of some physicists even today.

So much to learn. My brain hurts. How can this get me back to you?

No comments: