Wednesday, December 12, 2007

you could say my name, like you knew my name

I love Pandora! It brings me all the goodies music goodies I haven't heard in years. The colors and the kids by Cat Power is such an amazing song that I probably haven't heard or even thought about in at least 5 years.

Trying to email myself this Jay-Z, Led Zepplin smashup and it just ain't working. hmmm ways around the laws of time and space...

My future sister-in-law, who I LOVE, and I were talking at her birthday about growing older, growing up. She and I are closely the same age and both feel like this is our first time around the block. That we have to rush to feel and experience new things. She loves the outdoors (and Jager! ha!). I love traveling. We both constantly feel like there's just too much to do and not enough time. We're not even 30 but there's this rush, or there used to be anyway. We're both kinda at that slowing down, settling down points in our lives. Or something. In feeling so new to things, emotions become so raw. Sometimes I wish I could go back and just hug that little, afraid girl I used to be. Just let me know what kind of lights were ahead.

Bad thing about Pandora, you can't go backwards. Totally sucks sometimes!

No comments: