Monday, December 17, 2007

Feliz Navidad!!!


Feliz Navidad!!!

I wanna wish you a merry Christmas! I wanna wish you a merry Christmas! I wanna wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my hear-ar-ar-t!

I LOVE pop Christmas music!

Just 1 more, Invisible Monsters et je suis complet the works of Chuck Palahniuk and then just a couple and I will be finished with the most current works of Bret Easton Ellis. These deranged minds, these men, my lovelies. I don't know what draws me to them. Glamourama was such a pain in my ass but I loved it entirely. Nothing holds a candle to American Psycho so far in this new America genre. Lovell still owes me for my copy of Haunted that he burned. I believe Palahniuk's newest, Rant, is my favorite of his with Choke being a close second. Maybe they tie. Choke was pretty damn good. I don't know what has gotten into me, but completing catalogues is my new marathon bike training. Maybe Santa Baby will bring me some more books this year!

No comments: