Friday, November 9, 2007

Shake for me girl, I wanna be your backdoor man

Lord I just did so much work for this reunion that my back and brain hurt. At least it will get me off the hook for another month. Next big task is figuring how to collect people's money before go time so I don't have to personally pay for everything first bc that ain't happening. I'm, as how do you say, not having the monies.

It'll work out. I'm thinking people will just have to not be afraid of Paypal. And then I can set up a reunion account. (good) But then I think it will have to be tied to my credit card (bad). I really need to look into that. I also don't think peeps will be real excited at the price tag involved. But shit's expensive getting a reunion together!

Glad these Fridays are short days. I have too much to do after work to before we go camping! Very excited about camping and hiking and whatnot with Ed and Christin. I think we're going to have a blast!

No comments: