Tuesday, November 6, 2007

ma vie en rose



orange jasmine, confederate jasmine,



Still in the mood for more flowers. I'm a crazy huge fan of jasmine. My plan next year is to cut some tree limbs and get more sun in the back yard and plant tons of differing jasmines. The bright waxy green leaves, the tiny blossoms, the fragrance, oh! I carry jasmine oil with me. It really works to set a mood. Also ylang ylang, but that's a whole 'nother story.

My eyes are crossed from analyzing price lists for bargains. I don't like hunting for bargains when it comes to clothes, definitely not when it comes to diapers. But it's part of my job. Pays bills and whatnotrot. But seriously, can I not at least get some speakers up in this bitch? I have to answer phones non-stop so my ipod shuffles won't work. I need XM radio! CMJ500 help!

No comments: