Tuesday, October 30, 2007

hilarious baby passing wind

Well that was fun while it lasted.

Found out very good close friends are prego and that makes me v. happy for them! Hooray! It'll be a beautiful baby however it turns out.

I can't believe it but I am already buying Christmas presents for people. Really shocked myself there. Shiza starts happening earlier and earlier every year.

Tennis for an hour and a half last night was a blast. Hoping we can work some in before boo at the zoo tonight. I need to verify people are coming bc if not, tennis and then ham and split pea soup. Yummy!

Ready to light our first fire. It's just not quite cold enough yet. Snuggling suffices and makes me smile.

I'm enjoying seeing people's Halloween costumes. Fairly funny. I've got pretty cool friends.

No comments: