Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Have a nice day

I'm a blonde now Pt 2. Mostly. Working on becoming blonder. I really love it. It makes me feel good n' pampered.

Bubs paid and downloaded new Radiohead. Working on that.

Dinner with my brother and his fiancee tonight! I am making Pork loin roasted in Herbs de Provence with garlic, carrots, and onions and then my specialty brussel sprouts. Man you never had brussel sprouts so good. Iced tea and croissants and then grilled peaches and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I am very excited. I love to cook.

We close on selling our house in Fayetteville FINALLY on Friday. We go up Thursday after work and install a door and then we eat brunch, close, come home, play shuffleboard hopefully!

Then 2nd Saturday sale with Anne and her mom. I can't wait to see if we can get any giant stone Buddhas for our Zen themed garden in the backyard that I'm working on. I have my eye on a few fountains to die for but they really need to go on sale. I'm figuring they will soon with Fall coming and Winter. It's not really the time people install that kind of thing.

And then the Clinton museum and Flying Fish for lunch! I love date days with my Hubs! Then he has to work a booth at the fair Sunday so we're all going to support and ride rides and look at baby animals and eat fair food. I have good friends that they would go with me so I don't have to be alone while Chris slings Farm Bureau info.

First, get over this cough and head cold. I'm ready to get on my bike again without wheezing and coughing up snot. There I said it. Gross.

No comments: