Thursday, January 11, 2007

go and follow your cute little pussycat nose

I love being married!! Chris gives me this new sense of self-confidence I haven't felt before. Upon wearing a very short -for me- baby doll dress and knee socks, soo cute! Q: Is this skirt too short? A: No, not too short. I don't think it's too short at all.

We just returned from
new york where we honeymooned and celebrated our 1 week anniversary with our friends Brenticus and Sarah. We're trying to inventory wedding gifts, write thank you notes, see our friends again, start exercising again, and getting ready to paint the kitchen!!! What a life. I'll gladly take it. It was so good to see everyone at the wedding. I wish there were a way to go back and do it again. Maybe in 10 years. Hell, maybe in 5!!!

No comments: