Sunday, August 6, 2006

Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians

PRINCE! I can't stop listening to Satisfaction and 3121 and of course, Black Sweat. It's all so yummy, especially Satisfaction. I was thinking of playing this at the after wedding dance party but then everyone would quit dancing and immediately start having sex and you know, that gets messy.

Wilbur's got a vet appt. Which means it's good I got a little side job bc I am broke. I actually look forward to it. Book keeping seems to be my rather boring forte. Hey! I get to go to Vegas so whatever.

Angelina Jolie movie party tonight with Amy. I am so sleepy. I hope I make it to the Bone Collector as that's about the only one I haven't seen yet. I do have such a soft spot for all the Tombraider movies though. Who wouldn't? That braid is wicked!

Life is such a whirlwind now. I'm glad all the going away Bryce festivities are done. I'm about dead.

No comments: