Tuesday, December 22, 2009

pink & glitter

Not very holiday in spirit, but this is the saddest and most amazing thing ever. Full House was a horrible show. But I love Bob Saget and I think this is almost so meta. So ironic. So great.



Just watch at how despicable Danny Tanner's life is. I mean it's really depressing.


In other wonderful news, Husband got me the new Zelda DS game (Spirit Tracks) for Christmas!!! I was feeling kind of bummed last night for no good reason so he decided to surprise me!! Squee!!!! It's so much fun so far. Phantom Hourglass (also for DS) was so great. A really long enjoyable game. So was Twilight Princess. I tried playing Majora's Mask on our Wii but that shiz is hard! I can't wait for the next Wii game to come out. Maybe I should just play Twilight Princess again. It's been a while.

No comments: