Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Legalize it- Peter Tosh

And he was bearded. And it was grood.

I like how Boba Fett has the natty dreads!

Today is the day I drink my coffee and don't let stupid people I don't even like put me in a bad mood because they're dicks.

Also it's a day for walking at the bridge, decorating the house for Christmas, preparing for the 3rd Annual Wilson Holiday Throwdown on Saturday


(the theme is 'the fat man's looking a little lean this year...'),

and having a glass of wine with the ladies. I'm very much looking forward to it. I've been busting hump at work the last few weeks and it will feel good to relax with friends, although Thanksgiving was fairly relaxing afterall.

And don't forget to remind me to tell you about the time last night when my mom and I almost burned down the Heights...

No comments: