Thursday, July 2, 2009

and the slow lip of fire moves across the prairie with precision

Yea! My moma got me this bag. It's so Dancehall. I'm very excited to pair it up with black jeans, a white tank, and be all Gwen Stefani Hey Baby Hey Baby Hey.

Because it's the 4th of July weekend and I get tomorrow off!! Woo!

Husband is going on his Valentine's trip to Cleveland with his BFF. I'm excited for him to get a mini vacay and have some fun. Looks like I did my good marital deed!

We got the Wii EA Active game thing and it's tons of fun. I love playing tennis on it and can't wait to try out the volleyball.

In other news, 2 weeks to our scuba open water cert.!!! Very excited!

Also in other news, I think I'm addicted to recycling. Seriously.

Have you been following my Twitter? So much more updated!!!

No comments: