Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You know it's 3 weeks, I'm going insane!

You are now the greatest, Su-Lauren, you have ever been.

Which makes me, the greatest I've ever been.

Wasn't this whole thing a great idea?

Tickled pink,

The Universe

Thanks Universe. I needed that. I am so ready to sleep. Things I've discovered as of late:

-Going completely cold turkey on beef was awful. Last night I had a regular hamburger, all the fixins' minus the mayo (I figure now, if it ain't some flavored aioli, I ain't interested) and oh. oh mother. oh mother mia. It was the most wonderful thing I've ever put in my mouth.

I was feeling so tired. So sluggish. So pooped. I ate the burger and instantly I was transported back to my happy normal self. So I went and drank wine with Piper for her birthday totally forgetting her birthday present. It was fun.

-Drinking wine is not how I'm going to sleep fitfully. I have been so tired (see all previous posts) that I feel on the brink of hallucinating Hunter S. Thompson style. Good ole fashioned tired sleep doesn't work. Pills don't work. Antihistamines don't work. Alcohol doesn't work. Working in the garden to physical exhaustion doesn't work. What works? Really! I need help here.

-I'd give you everything I got for a little piece of mind.

-Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. I want every single pair of shoes on this site. But especially these. Espesically these.

Wow after looking at those I think I just pooped my pants. But in a very fashionable way.

No comments: