Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shamon! Shamon!

The rest of the day, and your life, are on me.

Gratefully,
The Universe


Ok I know, but I can't get the MJ out of my head! I love it! My friend Will is throwing a MJ's Greatest Hits party Thursday night. I am very much looking forward to it.

In other news, it's amazing what a 10 degree drop will do for a person! It's been 100+ for over 7 days here in Central Arkansas and then bam! last night it dropped to the low 90s and it feels like we actually live on Earth again. Amazing. I can't wait to get outside after work today and mess around. It was soo friggin' hot on the lake this weekend. Warm bath water ain't my style!

My BFF Fanny is about to have her baby. I am mucho excited to meet little Anson!! I think that party all goes down about July 8th!

And in best personal news, I have learned how to sleep again, thanks to my trusty aid: The New York Times daily crossword puzzle App on Hub's iphone. Turns out I just need to exhaust my brain in order to sleep well at night. Who'da thunk it?

It was supposed to be so easy...

No comments: