Monday, June 8, 2009

my fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown

Of course Pandora only starts working the last 40 mins of work. I miss my friends. And the sun. Been so busy.

Got my brother married this weekend. I was exhausted but it looked SO beautiful. I guess it helps to run a film production company. Makes your wedding look right out of the movies. And how.

Hope to have some pictures soon. My sister-in-law looked amazing.

-------------
Liz and Piper times after work tomorrow. So excited!

-------------
Sunshine days!

-------------
Live action Aqua Teen Hunger Force was terrible and not even worth mentioning beyond that.

I will try my hardest to make it to Star Trek tonight. It's not that I don't want to see it, it's just that going to the movies is hard.!

Almost finished The Rules of Attraction. God I love Bret Easton Ellis and I only held out this long because I actually really enjoyed the movie and I didn't want to confuse the two so much. And, ahem, I could actually rather easily translate the french chapter so that made me feel pretty smart.

Hell. I took Latin for fun in high school. Ya know?

Still, if you want more, go to my Twitter. Short one-liners are about all I got in me this week,

No comments: