Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm stuck stuck stuck

Joanna Newsome Pandora is pretty dark today. Me likey.

Husband and I are going to see Tori in Dallas in July. We decided to make a weekend out of it. I decided to make a swanky weekend out of it. Sure everyone's been to Dallas like a thousand times but when was the last time you went all dressed up in suits and skirts chasing tail down trolley lines and drinking mojitos on rooftops. In Dallas.

Been a longtime, since I had my favorite drink...

So I'm excited about that. And IBS. Well I think I have that under control too. I have completely given up milk (even organic) for Soy and it's not really that bad. I have mostly given up cheese. But I mean, come on. I have also given up beef. But not steak. I just can't give up Husband's amazing steaks. I refuse to eat steak out anymore. It's never as good as Hubs's.

But yeah. So that adjustment is actually not as hard as I thought it would be. And the difference in how I feel is pretty amazing. Oh yeah, and I cut out all the drama too. As much as I can. That's made a pretty big difference too.

And I'm trying to laugh more. Because I'm the funniest person I know!

So that's good. And I have tomato plants sky high. And thimbles worth the milky moon. And well, aside from all my dreams keeping me tired, things are pretty good.

I'm chased by dinosaurs sent by Jake as a practical joke. I have a urostomy that no one will treat. I can no longer drive cars. I watch houses be eaten up by bougainvillea vines.

No comments: