Thursday, April 30, 2009

A kiss from your lily white lips

So last night I had to reveal a very embarrassing fact about myself. I have absolutely no memory of my first kiss nor who it was with.

I really can't believe it either! As Husband pointed out, the first was probably rapidly followed by the second, third, fourth, etc. Which was probably true. I liked kissing boys. My dad would've killed me. But it was just me growing up. And it lasted until Husband and now I'm finally content. But it's interesting when I think on it. I'm not nearly the sexual being I was even 5 years ago. Yes, I still like to get freaky (deeky), but I guess now that my life has value, or so it feels, and it's not all about the experience. Maybe it is. And it's definitely not vanilla, but it's just, I don't know, important. Valuable. It's not about holding on for dear life and is, in fact, all about letting go. And being absolutely free. It's beautiful.

Quality over Quantity it seems.

So first kiss, whoever you were out there, sorry you just weren't that important enough to remember you. I'm sure you were a very sweet boy. But please, if we ever meet again, don't ever bring this up. I don't want to blush in remembering it was you afterall. And don't ever, ever ask me my number.

No comments: