Monday, March 23, 2009

Let me tell you what you can do with my love

All right.

Just groove yourself.

So um ok. I'm really doing it. I've been feeling it coming on and you know I'm just going to start doing it. I'm finally buying that bar of deodorant. OH! Just kidding. I'm going to start exercising again. Because who doesn't like to bust a move. And a sweat. And be the Wii boxing master!?!?!?!

And I have a lot of stress. And I'm not convinced the lower dose of medicine is doing much good. Except that I'm randy. All the time. And at least there's that. That's a good thing. It's disappearance was making me wonder about my younger years. Whether that was really me or that bizarro Sully people kept seeing.

Oh bizarros. How I miss you.

So yea, I think I'm just going to get pregnant so when people come unload on me I'll be like, "No way! no ma'am! I'm pregnant and can not deal with your mess!" And then, a la The Duggers, just do that the rest of my life. 18 and counting, here I come!

------------------
Have been working on so many stupid different outlines of my play. I had it basically finished out and then it was just so sentimental. And I hate sentimentality. I hate it in men. I hate it in women. I hate it in children. But it's such an easy trap to fall into. And so the play that had written itself, it was so easy, is trashed. And I'm starting over. Well not really. It's all in my mind. It's just finding the time to get it typed. I've never been a handwriter and this thing is only coming out on paper, pen and ink style. It sucks because writing anything but love letters is awful. And time consuming.

But you know, at least it's Spring time. A ring a ding time. And I'm happy enough with that.

-----------------
I love talking about synchronicity and how events are "meta." Cracks me up. Also, run and go watch HBO's Eastbound and Down. Holy Moly. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on tv.

Well, except for this:

No comments: