Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Follow me, Don't follow me

Be still my beating heart.


Mazie (Piggie)


Wilbur (Wuppie)


Maestro. (Mo Mo)


Wren. (Noni)

Now Husband, how can you say we don't need a Stanley?


------------------
Just wanted to formally announce, Su-Lauren, that the world is indeed ready for ALL of you.

Go on.

Love,
The Universe

---------------
Since the weather is going to hell in a hand basket this afternoon and work will indefinitely be canceled tomorrow, I think I will get work done on my play. Yes! I am writing again! I have the outline all done and now I just have to start "writing it." Stage directions. Etc.

It's for 2 very important people in my life. The past. The present. It speaks very loudly to me and even if, it's something I need to do.

The meds do work wonders! I feel like me again! Peace with the world and whatnotrot.

--------------
All I want to do is plan my garden, go to San Diego, and curl up by the fire playing Zelda Ocarina of Time. HA! I'm old school!

No comments: