Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I've got a surprise!

Hubba, hubba, hubba, Su-Lauren! Isn't this a fun time of year? Lights everywhere, mistletoe, eggnog... and all the receiving!

Indeed, because when you receive, not only do you affirm your own worthiness and open the way for more, but you make possible even greater joys for the giver.

Tallyho, ho, ho,
The Universe

I affirm! I affirm!
-------------------------

Chrissy I am working on calling you back. I love you darling.

Work work work until noon then deliver goodies all over town! Yea! Christmas with parents was good last night. We got some cool stuff. I got lots of wonderful vintage green jewelry that will look great with my party dress!! Then tonight is Christmas Eve service at church which always has the best music. Then Hubs is making us grilled sea bass dinner.

THEN tomorrow is rise early and pack warm for hiking Mount Magazine and staying Christmas day at the lodge there. I am very thankful this holiday season, no matter what holiday season you want to call it.

------------------------
Moma LOVED my party dress. I'm so stoked!!!

No comments: