Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just a minute of your time, yes, I've been known to delude myself

At what point do we say: it is not okay to hate on women?

----------------------
I'm still riding the catch-up pony at work so posts will still be spare. Oh yeah, and I'm snotty sick! Sweet! Nothing I love more than riding in airplane freezing cold recycled air and breathing in the badness.

Next time we go overseas, I'm hitting up the QE2.



All Aboard!

-------------------
Finished The Difference Engine, according to MBR, the origin of steam-punk, my newest, latest obsession. I like wearing knickers guv'na!

Almost finished reading ZZ Packer's Drinking Coffee Elsewhere. At first I wasn't impressed but then the middle stories just flourish. The end, though, is seriously letting me down.

Next up, reattempt Catch-22, or Snuff, or Blood Meridian or Outer Dark.

No comments: