Friday, August 15, 2008

Take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long



Our Wilson family motto: To fly with the birds.

I am precious. I am a human being. I am not an object, piece of meat for anyone's voyeur town. Treat me like I have emotions and I think you'd be surprised at how you will gain understanding. Feelings. A life of your own.
----------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, Too many things. One thing. All keeping me from progress. I finished it yesterday. With strong support, love you Sweet Pee and Bdog and Husband, I finished it. I chose my marriage, and (it always surprises me), my marriage chose me. One of these days, I will have shed that skin completely and will see that it is this love I truly deserve.

What a wonderful world.

Now to get on with what's important. We have baseball and Habitat for Humanity this weekend.

No comments: