Monday, July 28, 2008

A long time ago, we used to be friends

When it rains it pours!

I double dare you to try this test.* Start thinking intensely about someone you haven't spoken to in a long time. Give it a few days but really no more than 2 or 3. If you haven't heard from them by then, I'll mail you 5 bucks. It works for me every time. Except with Trusell-Hustle. He I can just never get to contact me. And I'll actually pick up the phone for that!

What's even more interesting though is after you try this a few times, people will start to get in touch with you! Richard, I'm looking at you here, dollface. If only we still had the porch!

What's even more interesting than that is when you get so in tune with this vibe, imagine hitting a tuning fork on a metal banister and listening to how long it rings, when you open up, things start happening in your dreams that become real. I'm not going to presume premonition here, but it's pretty amazing that after you try this, and I mean seriously try this, so many times I've had a dream about someone. Someone I really love or someone I haven't thought about in years, and in that process of allowing myself to be figuratively turned inside out (Inside Out Boy!) I allow the universe in. And wham-o. What I want/need/feel is presented to me. Sometimes it's all I've needed. Sometimes I didn't even realize it. Every time though it completely throws me for a loop.

It may be I sound a little spacey here. But this kind of energy is way better than drugs, sex, money, or power. It's truly awesome, dude. (haha)


Tim, teacher and guru man, I thank you for this knowledge. Sandarsita svatma sukhavabodhe

No comments: