Monday, July 21, 2008

Is it right where you are?



Ahh Simpsons.

So we're very excited about Watchmen in my house. The trailer looks pretty awesome. You can watch it here. I think it's going to be fairly awesome. But has anyone noticed the trailer "theme" song is the Smashing Pumpkins theme song from one of the crappy Joel Schumacher Batman movies? Umm, obvious much? Or is it just bc I'm a nerd. There were 2 versions, fast and slow. It was called something like The End of the Beginning of The End or something similarly Billy Corgan-esque. I can't believe I just said that.

Hubs is out of town. boo!

High School Reunion. Finished and Kicked Ass. Thanks for asking. It looked really good. It rocked all night long. We had to kick people out and off the dance floor. It was really good to see people. Yada ya. I had a blast. But seriously, it went too fast and I'm glad it's over. Now moving on to the next event...

No comments: