Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayonnaise!





The new Scarlett Johansson Tom Waits's cover, "Fallin' Down" I'm not so sure about.

Sounds a little more like cats drowning than what I generally prefer but I will admit, it grows on you some. It doesn't help that I have a raging headache today and the phones won't stop ringing. Ching ching!

_____________________

This guy I love: Judge Judge Reinhold!!! He must have married an Arkansas woman bc he has been ALL OVER the socialite rags in town. And I bet not a one of those ever saw Arrested Development. That was on AD, right? I was so pick and choose with that show. I'll just take me a plate full of Will Arnett and David Cross anyday.

And this guy. Yum Sexy Times Thomas Jefferson in the HBO John Adams series. OOH he's so lovely! So hot and steamy lovely.

Anyway enough of my fantasies...
------------------------------

Well ok, nevermind bc ice cream is also a fantasy and this guy is in our neighborhood like daily!

The best part is his truck plays "Do your ears hang low? do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? etc etc" BUT with the best ghetto high hat!

So it's more like "Do your ears hang (tish) low? Do they wobble (tish, tish) to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a (tish)? Can you tie 'em in a (tish, tish)? It's beautiful music to my soon to be constantly 98 degrees ears!

huzzah!-----------------

Maybe I can convince babes that we need a margarita tonight...

No comments: