Wednesday, February 13, 2008

For a minute there, I lost myself






More Dior, For Shore


Derek's in Little Rock! Mon protege! I'm so lucky.

On an unlucky note, my arms are covered in poison ivy. The downside to sleeping in the weeds.

Hubs loved his Valentine's bonsai. My unfortunate itchiness has put a damper on our lately lusty moods. Hopefully it'll be over soon. I'm ready to get back to it!

Radiohead dates came out. We're looking at Dallas, possibly Chicago. Soy de Chi-cago. I'm ready to see Katie and Lovell too, so maybe I need to see if there are any St Louis dates.

Bathroom work this weekend and then Oaklawn next weekend! woo!

--------------------------
As would have it, this so figures:

Mercury is retrograde in Aquarius until the 18th. Retrograde Mercury signals communication and connectivity problems, mistakes, malfunctions, mix-ups and misinformation, schedule changes, and heavy traffic.

This month’s Eclipses are part of the 10 North series, or “family” of Eclipses. In this series, “there is a very strong emphasis on communication and, at the same time, frustrating or inhibiting events may come into [our lives] via news, paperwork, or a young person. The person may feel tired and drained, and this is therefore a good time to take things quietly and work through the difficulties one at a time.” (Bernadette Brady)

No comments: