Friday, September 22, 2006

sha sha sha sha shasha

No Ribelde today, which is probably for the best. I need to find invitations and not waste time sleeping on the Lovell/Trusell couch. I'm seriously contemplating buying the new Fergie album, something totally stupid and wonderful to take my mind off of things I can't do, places I can't go, people I can't see. It is a good thing that I can't just take off sometimes. Who knows where I would be. Not buying the new Fergie album, that's for sure. Plus, just picking up and scooting, it was okay when I was younger, sans business, sans boyfriend. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may. Food for worms. Time's winged chariot drawing near. Aye, there's the rub. Yes indeed. Sometimes I miss being 21 and stupid, but only when I'm feeling sorry for myself. It's Friday!

No comments: